Thursday, June 24, 2010

camden day 4

Hey,
My name is Jameson Mcshea and we are on our fourth day in camden today. Today i worked on an assembly line is Philly for a food distributer.; but I'd rather talk about my experience in the afternoon. In the afternoon, my friends and i took a tour of the city of Camden. The tour traveled through the roughest and the nicest parts of Camden. Usually, people in towns like i live in talk about how hard peoples lives can be in our town. But i truly have never seen such a poor and truely demolished town. It is dead; with nothing but abandened houses and drugged street corners for miles on end. NJ, the wealthiest state in the U.S., supports the city with nothing. And many un-named supporters supply the town with recreational gardens and playgrounds. But the city really needs the homes and the people to be supported. Many wealthy people have over looked the city's people. I was irritated with the sites i had to see today.

No comments:

Post a Comment